
Is this thing on?
I'm in a posh Samsung internet haven tucked in Terminal A here in DFW. I made it through the check-in process and security without a scratch. Hopefully, my connection in SFO and the flight to Vancouver will go as smoothly. I'm on my way!
In Vancouver to greet me will be Jason (pictured at left), one of my bestest buds, his partner Jim and Jim's mom, Joyce. Jason worked with me at Thousand Trails before he abandoned me a year before I flew THAT coop to join Jim in San Diego. They invited me to join them on this voyage to celebrate Joyce's retirement. We put down deposits a year ago; I've been anticipating the trip ever since. Seeing Alaska has been a dream of mine since I did a fourth grade project about the state. So ... the three Js and I plan to have an awesome time. Keep on checkin' the blog for all the latest happenings as I travel, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:
Have a fabulous journey! Create memories to last a lifetime!
Your lifetime friend, Shana
Alaska or BUST!! Have a blast and you better post a gazillion pics.
This newbie to the blogosphere already has two posts. Sweet!
Post a Comment